On March 22, 2020, we will celebrate the 40 year anniversary of the placing of the Georgia Guidestones. These iconic stone tablets have long been a subject of contention among conspiracy theorists and people who generally do not understand the intended evolution of mankind. Many people claim that these have large carved stones have been placed there by an “enemy”; a secret group planning to destroy the world as we know it. This is an ignorant claim and a complete misunderstanding of man’s evolutionary scheme.
The Guidestones state the following “Ten Commandments”:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Let’s go through each one of them and explain…
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature – everything must be kept in balance and everything has a defined formula to maintain that balance. Occult literature explains why this number is 500,000,000. If we maintain that population on the planet, man and nature can live harmoniously and in perfect balance.
- Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity – this is an intriguing one and one that will only be understood and accepted completely by the knowledgeable. We are nearing 8.5 billion people on planet Earth. This is simply too high a number. Nature cannot possibly supply for all these people and the more people who are here are only becoming a burden to the planet’s natural resources. The question we must ask is, are we reproducing by choice, by ego, or by uncontrolled desire. This is a very important question and one that must be seriously looked at and understood. This commandment is correlated to commandment #1 and #10. Look at it objectively and you will see.
- Unite humanity with a living new language – when we finally accept that we all live in one world, then we must have one language that all the inhabitants of that world speak and understand. There must be unity in every way, and most definitely through communication.
- Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason – this should be a fairly simple commandment to understand but, apparently it is not. Passion, faith, and tradition are all parts of life but without tempered or controlled reason, they become agents of destruction. Reasoning and logic and understanding bring a man under control. When a man is under control, he can use these things as tools to better his environment, enrich the life of his fellow man, and live in accordance with nature. Everything is good in moderation. Moderation comes with control of the self.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts – the laws of the nations and the world must be fair and just for all citizens. These laws must reflect the values of one humanity living in balance with the natural world.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court – individual nations must have governors which maintain balance in that specific land. Any issues arising among these nations must be resolved in a global court following the rules of the world government.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials – petty laws are for petty people. Evolved beings need refined laws that reflect the psychology and actions of the people.
- Balance personal rights with social duties – people are far too concerned with their own rights as individuals but fail to recognize that they are part of a race of people existing on this earth, and that if you are to be a member of the society, then it is necessary to fulfill your social duties. The only way to find harmony in this existence with our fellow man, is for all to contribute their equal part to society.
- Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite – truth is our aim as our motto, Veritas Excelsior (Truth Above All) states. We must seek beauty in all things natural and strive to live in harmony with the great solar infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature – humanity must not be a cancer on the earth. We must not destroy the natural resources or the other inhabitants of nature. We must learn to live with nature instead of using it for our own gain and purpose.